Scena Castle was built in 1350 as the residence of the Lords of Scena. Ownership changed hands over the centuries. The castle was thus rebuilt several times by various noble families.
Scena Castle houses a large collection of weapons, an intriguing Renaissance hall with an eighteenth-century tiled oven, a salon, and a dining room with picture gallery.
The collection traces Tyrolean history from Margarethe Maultasch to Andreas Hofer and Archduke John.